Interlining and lining Non Woven Fabric
Interlining Non Woven fabric is a soft, but thick fabric which is inserted between the dress fabric and the back lining. Interlining fabric helps the main fabric to drape gracefully. It improves the shape retention quality of the fabric. Interlining fabric are both fuse and non fuse. It gives strength and the padded fabric gives warmth or bulk to the fabric. They help in retaining the contour of the main fabric. Some of them are used to give warmth or bulk to the garment.
Many of our clients use our interlining fabrics for making different types of light weight, sturdy, Smart Coats, Suits, Shirts, Sherwani, Blazers, Handicrafts, Blankets etc.
- Fabric Width : As per buyer’s need
- Colour: various colours
- Procedure of production: Spun bonded Non Woven, Diamond design
- Material: polypropylene
- Packing: Packed by poly bag (or as per buyer’s request)
- Minimum Order: 1500 meters
- Delivery time: Within 1 weeks
- Payment terms: L/C or TT
- Price Terms: FOB, CNF or CIF
- Superior bond strength
- Excellent fusing effect
- Soft & Thick
- Competitive prices adjusted to market