Hydrophobic Non Woven Fabric
Basically Spun bond Non woven fabrics are naturally hydrophobic fabric. Hydrophobic fabrics mean water – hating fabrics. Chemicals such as surfactants, wetting agents, and rewetting agents can make a fabric that is naturally hydrophobic into one that is hydrophilic. There are also chemicals that can make hydrophilic fabric hydrophobic.
- Weight: 15- 150 gsm
- Width: Max 1600 mm (can be slit)
- Fabric Roll Length: As per buyer’s need
- Color: various colors available.
- Procedure of production: Spun bonded Non Woven, Diamond design
- Material: polypropylene
- Packing: Roll with 3” tube and packed by polybag (or as per buyer’s request)
- Minimum Order: 1000 Kg
- Delivery time: Within 2 Weeks
- Payment terms: L/C or TT
- Price Terms: FOB, CNF or CIF
- Sample: sample free, freight collect
- Eco-friendly, Harmless, antibacterial
- Strong strength and elongation, soft, light weight, non-toxic
- Excellent property of air through, water repellent etc.
for medical/hygiene as disposable medical products
diapers, personal healthcare products
shopping bags, tablecloth, compound packing material, filter material
household products and suitcase interlining