Optical Brightened Fabrics
Optical brightened Non Woven fabric is one of the grades of non woven fabric. Adding Optical brightener with Polypropylene granules we improve initial color of fabrics. The effectiveness of a Optical brightener is dependent upon the type of substrate, processing conditions and possible interactions with other components in the formulation such as white pigments or UV absorbers. In general, Optical brightener is effective at very low concentrations.
- Weight: 15- 150 gsm
- Width: Max 1600 mm (can be slit)
- Fabric Roll Length: As per buyer’s need
- Color: white and other colors
- Procedure of production: Spun bonded Non Woven, Diamond design
- Material: polypropylene
- Packing: Roll with 3” tube and packed by polybag (or as per buyer’s request)
- Sheet Cut: We can also provide sheet cut fabric as per buyer’s demand.
- Minimum Order: 1000 Kg
- Delivery time: Within 2 Weeks
- Payment terms: L/C or TT
- Price Terms: FOB, CNF or CIF
- Brilliant, bluish whitening effects
- Good light fastness
- Excellent resistance to heat
- High chemical stability
- Low volatility
- Good compatibility with most substrates
Generally it is used in that industry where shining and brightness of fabric is required. It is commonly used in all non woven fabric product industry.